-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
It's from "Feelin' Groovy" by Simon and Garfunkel. Anyway, CS Lewis has good quotes, but that is not one of my faves. 6/10.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I remember, now. The pretending-to-do-a-radio-show thing. 5/10.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
This morning, as I was driving in to work, I listened to NPR, which I do every day. Today, however, they were talking about the likely running-mate for John McCain. ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I can't remember what he was talking about when he said that. 4/10
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
Fruit is too tasty, Conrad. Give them vegetables. Celery. Broccoli. Maybe some Brussels sprouts.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Need help deciding my schedule?
Don't do it. Who needs AP World History? Take a regular history class and save your strength for important AP classes.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
If someone shows up dressed as a skeleton or a zombie, start shouting cleric spells at them. If they're anything else, a Magic Missile should do the trick.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
If it's not romance, then it's a murder mystery. *shrugs* I probably wouldn't look twice unless the cover art really caught my eye. Hmmm... Paradox, Revisited
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
That's cute. :) 6/10
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor
All of my cousins live down south. XD But, yes, I've lived in Alaska's capital all my life.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
One more chance is always too many. 2/10.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
5/10 still.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I don't really like the "your mom" quote. That's not really something my mother ever said. 5/10.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Too many quotes in one place. 4/10.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: My new idea - no title yet
Sounds similar to my Thanatos. >.> Still, you've got a different take on the whole issue, and I like the good-and-evil balance thing, even if it does feel uncomfortably close ...
Aug 26, 2008
