User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    I thought a good first "serious" post on this site would be a writing tips thread, so I made this one. Most of these have probably been said before, but ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I really love the Dragonrider books - of course. :P Those are what she's most famous for, I think. I haven't read as much of her other sci-fi stuff, but ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    *sings* The city I live in, city of angels, lonely as I am... Ahem. Anyway, it sounds like a cyberpunk novel to me. Or detective noir. Maybe both! Goddess Fallen ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10. No idea who that anime kid is, but the streaming darkness is pretty cool. EDIT: Now that I've been rated, my avi is Katy from the children's movie Katy ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Again, thank you, Pingu. This site certainly knows how to offer a warm welcome to its newcomers. :)

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Thanks for the welcome, Ash. :)

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Famous Birthdays

    Apparently, I share a birthday with John Kerry, and 8 other "famous" people of whom I've never heard.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Prose That Makes Me Puke

    Nothing too interesting, just a little post about authors that I particularly dislike. If you've got anyone vomit-worthy to add to the list, by all means, say so! 1. Anne ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Deception

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Halyn Thompson sounds like a confused teen, probably a loner or at least withdrawn. Deimos Hawthorne EDIT: Haha, oh, I fail. Deimos is a punk teen girl from a sci-fi ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Deimos, and I'm a certifiable space-case ever since I went in for that mod...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I would see that title, and the only thing I'd be able to think of would be "Gone With the Wind." It's too reminiscent of the title of a well-known ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Thanks for the welcome, Tatra, and also for the link! I had not realized that there was a similar site for the older crowd. Well, I'll amend that statement. I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: George Carlin dies at age 71

    Oh, man. I heard that news on the radio when I was driving in to work that morning, and it destroyed my productivity the whole day. I mean, it's George ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Adna- Thanks for the welcome! I know I'm not completely fooling myself - I've seen bad writing, and mine is not - but I can't in all fairness call myself ...

    Jun 25, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence