User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Theodore King ( Part One: Sharon )

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'll admit that you're right. *sigh* I have such a problem with originality. No matter how well I do with the actual writing, the stories ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emma Smilerz

    Welcome! Can you enter notes into an iPod without typing them on a computer first? *curious* I didn't think that was possible. Anyway, two reviews, one story, blah blah, you'll ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: War is a cruel thing

    I knew the ending the minute I saw "bride-to-be" and "uniform." However, I do like your use of repetition. The way you use the same descriptor ( "bright, crisp Sunday ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Never mind. :P

    Jun 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews?

    Never mind. :P

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Theodore King ( Part One: Sharon )

    Just another vampire story. I hope it isn't too long... Anyway, R for language and a bit of violence. Some sexual innuendo, but nothing overt. Enjoy! EDIT: Incidentally, this is ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Profile

    Don't mind me, folks. I'm using this character to write up a story, so I dug up his profile from the RP site for which I originally created him, and ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kissed to death

    In line 2, I'd suggest removing the comma. Now, as far as narration here, the 2nd and 3rd lines seem out of place. It would make more sense if they ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I'm getting a little tired of having that rule quoted at me. *pout* I've posted two or three reviews already, and not a single work of my own. Lay off ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    Knock yourself out, Gahks. I don't mind at all. :) In fact, I consider it a compliment.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Arisen

    Only one thing: "Dying while writing this rhyme" The words "while writing" slow down the rhythm of this poem. I'd suggest something like this: "Dying as I write this rhyme." ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    I remember these! Vaguely, anyway. They started off well, but by the third or fourth in the series they kind of started... sucking. And am I really the only one ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Catseye! That's the one I was thinking of! And, of course, I own the Enchanted Forest Chronicles. And the Chronicles of Chrestomanci, irrelevantly. I haven't heard of any of those ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The City that Forever Sleeps(Revised)

    Okay. I'll start with some fixes: "I clutched my jacket tightly as a bone-chilling breeze went through the now abandoned streets. It once had been a grand city with neon ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I believe the Harper Hall trilogy was my introduction to the world of the Dragonriders, and a wonderful introduction it was! XD I've also read Decision at Doona; sometimes I ...

    Jun 26, 2008


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson