User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    It is, for reals. Isn't that cool? =^.^=

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Only two guesses! *high fives* ( I'm lucky my father didn't name me - get this! - Ynkwysytyve. ) Anyway, cookies for you... um... Christina?

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Howdy! I'm the worst kind of Catholic - nominal. :P It really shouldn't count, but it does. Anyway, good luck finding yourself a co-author; I don't know how common that ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Just a note for the two of you: I'm super, super busy today. Like, hella. Long story short, I won't be posting any reviews today, but I've printed your stories ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Not even close, Clograbby! Hmm, leader of men? I'm not good with name etymology, but I can guess the five letter part! Helen? I'll add a letter in there for ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    My Happy Ending in your pants! Heh heh, finally found a use for Avril.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    I can give you an overall, though I won't be able to do much real in-depth work with so much story to read. I do have one question, though... is ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Overcoming Writer's Block

    Someone on my other Writing Tips thread pointed out that I had neglected to address writers' block. To that end, this. Getting Ideas I'm not going to waste too much ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    I'm not going to waste a lot of time on an introduction to this thread; we both know why you're here. So, here's a brief list of what I will ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for reminding me of that stupid Poke the Penguin game. Blargh.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Serena? XD Hobbies: Reading, mostly. I like to go outside, but I'm out of shape. Place: Southeast Alaska General Attitude: Introverted, daydreamy. Always wrapped up inside of my self. I'm ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I love nightmares! They suck when you're having them, but they're great fun, later. In the oldest nightmare I can remember, I was one of two crone sisters in hiding ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey, there! Welcome! XD Read the rules, I guess. Otherwise, party hearty. =^.^=

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Zdravstvuyte! XD That's the only foreign "hello" word I can think of, offhand, that you haven't used yet. Wellcome to the site, anyway. It's a pretty chill place. I enjoy ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I had to do a project on this one for school, freshman year. We had to make an interpretive video about it. I have to say, I was pretty thoroughly ...

    Jul 1, 2008


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter