User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Place

    Goddess Fallen Purdy please? :)

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    New haircut, and new color: Me and the man in my life: And, I can't resist, he's hot:

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Hehe, I loved that character. 7/10

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    OMG Link.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Hehe, that movie was awesome. 8/10

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from the Middle of Nowhere

    Welcome to the site! Don't worry about your age. :) Not all of us are teenagers, you know. I'm 20, myself.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goddess Fallen

    A brief scene about obsession and voyeurism, from a longer work about obsession and sex. This is all there is of the novel, so far. Written in November of '07. ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Either a reincarnation novel, or a story about a Houdini-type guy who fakes his death a lot. Stockholm Syndrome

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    Psssh, I've already seen a barcode tattoo. And I bet "Jennifer Government" is a better book, too, though I can't say for sure, having never read this one.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Iambic pentameter...

    *sob* I dunno, I've just been browsing through the poetry forms, and it seems very few people write structured poems nowadays. They rhyme here and there, don't rhyme other places, ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A little goldfish-shaped creature made of tin, but alive, like the tin man. Swimming around in a little bowl XD

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Christa?

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tarot Trip Travesties

    “New York can drown.” Felix Antsworth murmured, dropping his books on the cement sidewalk. They were worn and overpriced college texts, stuffed with a maelstrom of notes. The rumpled papers ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Okay, story slots are full until I get all three reviews done. I'll still accept poetry; just remember that I hate free-form. I like poems with strict rhyme schemes and ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    You say that you never know whether a paragraph is too short or too long. Just a hint: when reading on a computer screen, shorter is better. I'll suggest some ...

    Jul 3, 2008


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman