User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night Sings Sweetly

    The night sings sweetly, it dances toward the city’s light. It’s on nights like these that memories happen, and streetlamps flicker in delight. I don't know that "it" is a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Your Rocky Spine

    I like the silhouette image, and the multicolored background. Just one or two things: Her hair is enormous, but since we don't see details, it could just be her hair ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Yours made me giggle a little. :D 8/10

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    This is pretty cool. I like the splash effect with the color blend, there, that came out awesome. I also like how some of the white shapes are almost lost ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Vampires

    Wasn't Blade a half-vampire because his mother was bitten while she was pregnant, and not because he was sired by a vampire? Note sure, though, I've only seen the movies, ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    0/10. Blank!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    TLG and clo are done! Two slots now open for prose, three for poetry. Spazz, I'll be working on your review this afternoon.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Sorry I took so long to get back to you on this one, TL. I got all caught up in the holiday fervor ( read: I spent the weekend wasted ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Angela Lansbury

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Vampires

    I thought covens were for witches. What the heck would you call a group of vampires? A flock? A murder, like crows? A wake? A kiss, as in Laurell K ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goddess Fallen

    I made a few changes based on clograbby's suggestions, which were well-warranted: Each time he saw her in the window across the way, he felt a fresh stir of passion, ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Lots of Christians lately, I've noticed. You'll fit right in, indeed. XD Hey, and welcome! I'm ProfessorRabbit, but you may call me any derivative of that name, or Marli-roo, whatever ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goddess Fallen

    Thanks for the reviews, guys! For those who asked, or commented, this isn't a cliffhanger ending, don't worry. It's just that this is the only piece of this novel that's ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo's Free Thorough Reviews

    Oooh, first response for Clo! XD Goddess Fallen I'd appreciate anything you can give me on this one. It's a scene I came up with that was really the starting ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ready to Critique

    Goddess Fallen How about this one? :)

    Jul 4, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug