-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Meh. It does go with the avi tho. 6/10.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: The "Recommend Rabbit Some Awesome Sci-Fi" Thread
I'm bored. I've been swallowing Heinlein and Larry Niven whole, and I'm still hungry for more! Here are the sci-fi authors I like: Piers Anthony Robert Heinlein Larry Niven Isaac ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
I'm a slave to gender identity. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 96% Likelihood of you being MALE is 4% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.92 1 1.08 0.9 0.85 1.08 ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
I have to concur with Professor Rabbit. She came in, destroyed Juneau's chance at a road leading out, which would have created an economical boon. ...I was totally against that ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
5/10. Neutral.
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
0/10 No pic.
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
2/10...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
Hahaha, this is more of lounge material, not news material. I'll move this to the lounge and pull up an article to put up here. :D *sigh* Once again, I ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Puppy Love
Little anklebiter. XD Anyway, your dog blends too much into the background in this picture. It stands out against the red, yes, but that wall behind it... not so much.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Alaska Governor Palin Picked as McCain Running Mate
*flails* If I may repeat myself in this thread, I am flabbergasted.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because you know I can't go to deviantArt.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because it's way more fun to kill a bird with a rock - especially if you get two! - than watch it flit around, which is boring.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for a pegasus.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: NaNo Banners
I can't see them! Where are you linking from?
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
This comic says it all. EDIT: I should probably put in a caveat that this comic is PG-13 and mildly offensive.
Aug 29, 2008
