User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Done again, TL, and please do let me know when there's another chapter!

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Heh, I missed that chapter with the rest of the freaks in it, somehow. I was like, wait, what happened to the guy with the stutter! *facepalm* And Raven is ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    Voldemort surrounded by kitties? I fail to see the torture, here. If he paid any attention to them at all, he'd probably step on them so they'd squeal and die. ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tree

    Ditto on subtracting the telephone poles. In all honesty, I don't really find anything that exciting in a picture of a snowy tree, and it doesn't look like there's much ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Still open!

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    Afraid of what the world might think Of what he’s dreaming of. The second line here is kind of weird. I don't like the double use of the word "of" ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Darkangel

    Heh, I had assumed that he was evil in the Twilight series, since he was a vampire. *rolls eyes* I need to get my butt out of the Fanfiction forum ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Darkangel

    Aww. :( I thought at first that this was a Darkangel fanfiction, and I was excited to read it! But then I saw that it was Twilight, which I've never ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    The whole time I was reading your story - even the title! - I couldn't shake the feeling that I was reading an NC story from Kirsten's Archives, or some ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Vampire Books

    The Laurell K. Hamilton series is great for a while. If you stick to the books that come earlier on in the series - especially the first one, Guilty Pleasures ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I use this avi for everything. Heh, I've been dying to write a filthy KatyxX fanfiction scene, but it just wouldn't be appreciated enough. XD

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having that obnoxious song that the singing bass plaque sings in her sig.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7 out of ten, its cute, but where have i seen it before??? It's Katy from Katy and the Katerpillar Kids. Gladius- 10/10. Pixels, swords, and bandannas all rock.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's better then Word?

    RoughDraft!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here, just like the rest of us do. Writers just love to band together, don't they? XD

    Jul 9, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes