User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    John. Um... John Cauley.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I tried to come up with something serious, but all I could see in my mind's eye - I hate myself for this - was some kind of porno movie ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    So, how about them Yankees?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Puppy Mills

    I agree with Snoik on this one. I'd never heard of puppy mills before, either, and your essay merely states that puppies are kept in cages and... bred? What for? ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bananas

    Scrumptious, nutritious, delicious. Watch your spelling. Also, comma after "nutritious." If you rearrange the first line so that "long" is at the end, you can rhyme it with "smoking my ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Captioned Pics

    Amusing imagery, and a great caption for the photo, but since I don't know the character and the situation, I can't really say any more than that. I did laugh. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    I tried to look at them, but the web-blocker won't allow me to access deviantArt. :( Maybe post them as attachments?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why not stop talking about it? :)

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it spelled "semicolon?"

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dagon

    One of my boyfriends' friends brought this movie over to our apartment one day because we were playing Call of Cthulhu and he thought it would be a good "mood" ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: new worlds

    Well, it is going to be something you thought of off the top of your head. The way to make everything work seamlessly is to know everything about your world. ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are you guys arguing about this? XD

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: x

    I give up. I was just trying to be an active member of the forum and post a news story from my neck of the woods that I thought was ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I'd rather look at ads. I like to click on them now and then, in case the site gets revenue when I do. EDIT: I also make it a rule ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    Smoothly do they glide, Smoothly do they set; The stars upon them twinkle Infinitely set. What are "they?" If you're talking about dreams, the word "dreams" only takes up the ...

    Jul 10, 2008


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance