User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses make me tense

    When you're done with your story, just look it over, keeping an eye out specifically for tense shifts. You may not be able to stop yourself during the actual writing ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Jamie - Done! Valor - You're up next. :)

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Mark tried to scream, but as soon as he opened his mouth the icy cold water flooded in, and all that emerged was a strangled gurgling sound. He kicked and ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    A customer! ( wait what's your rush what's your hurry you gave me such a fright i thought you was a ghost half a minute can't you sit sit you ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for badass Linkery in her avis.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wouldn't it be "are there a lot of conspiracy nuts in this forum?"

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    Yay, I'm so cool, someone did something just for me! lol Shooting Star is... blurry. I can kind of see what's going on, but I'm not 100% certain. Are there ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    *dies* Still linking to deviantArt, I see. :P

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Puts me in mind of "Wielding a Red Sword" by Piers Anthony, so I've got this image in my head of a warrior standing tall, wielding a fiery blade. That ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    I wouldn't call Hallowe'en a national holiday, since nobody gets the day off, but it's my personal favorite. :)

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Bishop's here, and im only 16 o_0

    Reply cherry! EDIT: Sorry, I just wanted to be the first to greet you! lol. Hey, my name's Marli-roo, but you can call me Rabbit or Professor if you like, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is global warming one of many conspiracies perpetuated by the government as a means of controlling the people?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is it because they suck?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Still open, folks.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How should I know? :D

    Jul 14, 2008


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling