User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing done on the computer

    Aww, how sweet. I love the color/shading of the girl's hair. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something a little off about the guy. I think he ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for joining three days after mine.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did I say anything to indicate that your mother's visit was anything other than PG?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure your mother didn't spend the night at my house for a scant 50-cent fee?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure he didn't mention it out of amusement?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who cares about gender on the internet, anyway?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    It doesn't have to look all pretty, Monki. You can just use it for a reference, and then, when you get published, they'll pay someone to draw it all fancy. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Oh, did you mean that bucket?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hellyboy 2

    Pan's Labyrinth was okay. I really loved the fantasy sequences, but they interspersed those with too much boring war stuff. :P And I wasn't too thrilled with the ending, either. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What bucket?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you realize that the fire already burned down the forum?

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hellyboy 2

    Because everyone's talking about Wall-E and the Crystal Skull and Batman, and this movie is in theaters, too! My boyfriend, Oniisan, was really excited to go see this movie. I'd ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Valor, you're done! Wise, you're on the list. BBB - I'll look at the story; I can't promise a line-by-line critique if its hugely long, but I'll try to point ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wounded

    Melissa stood quietly by the door, out of the sight of Stacey and Mark. “Dear-” “I’m just saying I don’t think we can afford to have another child. That’s all,” ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maoist Rebel

    She's hot. :) I think her left eye ( our right, looking at the picture ) is a bit slanty, kind of crooked, but it doesn't seem to detract from ...

    Jul 15, 2008


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug