User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting Room Jitters.

    Sitting on that chair with the cold, damp wood under my legs I felt as if I were dead. It was damp with my sweat. Damp with my doubt. You ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Just out of curiosity...

    That is true, but it's not usually difficult to figure out the truth. I'm pretty sure I know your gender now, just from taking a quick look at your blog. ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    5/10. It seems kind of elaborate to sneak her into Canada just to kill her; hell, if she's the girl's best friend, "practically twins," they might even be able to ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Xcom: Conquest of Earth!

    That's fine, as long as it's what you intend. I just got the impression of picking up a TV series or anime mid-season and getting a synopsis at the beginning ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Xcom: Conquest of Earth!

    Oooh, I see you haven't posted any reviews. :) This is just a friendly little note to tell you that this site requests a critique-to-post ratio of 2:1. EDIT: I ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Research Re: "C" words

    You know, that thought had honestly not occurred to me! Can you believe it? *facepalm* I'd still like some fun words from you guys, though. My dictionary isn't exactly comprehensive. ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Research Re: "C" words

    Good point. I'd prefer the hard "k" sounds, as well as "ch" sounds. The "s" sound doesn't match up as well, but I'd take a few good ones. In case ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Research Re: "C" words

    I'm working on a three-novel project, and, for the sake of flavor, I want each chapter title to begin with the same letter. In this case, C. I know, it's ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    I don't like reviewing historical fiction because, well, what I know about things from the past could fit into a shoebox. I can offer stylistic advice and fixes on mechanics, ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    I'm evil and haven't done BBB's yet. However, I've got two slots open for shorter stories, and three for ( structured ) poetry. Have at me!

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Just out of curiosity...

    I think women as a group are more likely to join communities about things like writing. Men write, too, but men are less expressive. Women need to surround themselves with ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    I like it. Sure, it's unprofessional and done in paint, but I think the whole picture has this fun, funky quality to it that actually looks good! It's very appealing, ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    1. I love this one! Something about that smaller tree just pops right out and screams, "adore me!" ( Haha, it's just a happy little tree. < /bobross > ) ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    I don't actually remember writing it, but my mother showed me a story once that I'd written in kindergarten or first grade. In it, I am playing on the playground ...

    Jul 21, 2008


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop