User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writers Corner Re: To the greatest island of them all...

    *laughs* I'll have to concede you that one. :D

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    That's not one of the ones I usually notice; I think I've spelled it both ways in the past. I voted for "defense."

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Mainly D&D, in my case. The main villain is a guy I dreamed up when I was like 15, but he never had a story to live in until I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger

    I'm so lost when it comes to actors, you wouldn't believe. Still, I'll throw in my words: Rest in peace, Heath Ledger.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    Heh, well, like I said, too much anime porn will do that to a person. :P TLG - Psh. As a Sagittarius, I am sooo much cooler than a Capricorn. ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Sure thing, TLG. :)

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    Ditto. I enjoyed the story quite a bit. :) If you want a line-by-line critique, let me know. I'm just lazy today.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    XD No, no! All of those names up there are made up to protect the identities of those concerned, just in case. Quaker is a name my friend picked up ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sadie

    I'm just used to it because two of my younger brothers have dated ( different ) girls named Sadie.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sadie

    Oopsie, I thought Sadie was a girl's name! *embarrassed* My bad!

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another Word Game

    In this game, you have to post a word that begins with the last letter of the previous word, and your new word must be related to the old word ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    OMG, I'm so lazy! Sorry, Suzanne, I forget to check this thread sometimes because it tends to fall down the page, and then I can't remember whether I had any ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faded Heart

    My love for you is eternal, My love for you is strong, My love for you is lethal, But you want it gone. (( Last line is too short. Perhaps ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Rubber

    Jul 23, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl