User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you know everything! I wish I was a world-famous novelist.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Angels

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now it tastes so good you can't stop eating it! I wish I could have a happy ever after with my boyfriend.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if the computer crashes?

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    beast

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Come on Over" Shania Twain

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that children should be seen and not heard.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    legs

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sadie

    Yeah. *laughs* The first one dumped my oldest brother because he wouldn't do her, and then went on to destroy this other guy's life. As far as I know, though, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    It doesn't, really. Since I'm female, it's likely I'll be getting a new one at some point. Statistically speaking, I'd say sometime in the next decade. XD

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    *envies* I came up with my concept for NaNo in.. what, '05? I think that's right. I only got a couple of thousand words before I petered out because the ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Sounds like as good a way as any! I think I stumbled here from Gaia on day, a long time ago. Last month I got an email in my inbox ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thought & Feeling

    Hmm, I see you don't have any reviews. :( I just thought I'd let you know that the rules of this site state that you should post reviews on two ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Figured I'd mention it, since I was actually the first to welcome you. XD Usually four or five different people will tell you that, so don't be surprised if you ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Welcome to the site, Dino! I'm Rabbit. :D Anyway, the only real thing you need to know on this website is that there's a 2:1 review-to-story posting policy. That is, ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy