User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 12:59pm 2) Full Name: Persephone Katherine Something 3) Nickname: Percy ( ew ), Polopoly, Penelope, Persephamonkey, Personafie, etc. 4) School: UAS 5) Email: 6) Eyes: Hazel 7) ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for expecting me to read 81 pages in order to avoid duplication in a silly game! XD

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for his relation to the teacher from South Park.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in fantasy.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Dire Wolves

    All I know about "dire" anything, I learned from D&D. XD

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for trying to borrow my pen. Buy your own! XD

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: help!

    I always have that problem. I have what I think is a great idea and I start writing about it, but then I find myself sort of wandering around in ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Research Re: "C" words

    :smt074

    Jul 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    You're done, TLG! And I just have to say that I'm loving your story more and more as each chapter is posted. :D Now accepting more requests.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Still with the untranslated titles, I see. Well, I guess I'll just give up on that one. :P If I really wanted to know what they said, I could paste ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Just dropping by to let you know that I got your message in my critique board, but I do not review fanfiction. Don't worry, I won't get points for this. ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Sorry, Ali, but it states clearly in my first post that I do not review fanfiction. EDIT: And, now, I see that Suzanne's has been deleted. So, I guess it's ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    My first phone was a Motorola V555 that I had for two years. When my contract ran out, I switched from Cell One to a more local company called AlaskaDigitel, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 That movie looked awful. :|

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another Word Game

    Shell

    Jul 24, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus