-
Re: I'm Killing a Classic...and Loving It.
*falls over laughing* Those are both hilarious. Are you making a video project? ( That's what I had to do when my group read the book, but our movie wasn't ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
6/10. Penguin!
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm new
If you click on the "Portfolio" button that appears next to a person's username when they post in the forum, then you can access a list of everything that user ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm new
Hey, Sarah! Welcome to YWS! Check out this page if you get confused.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: The "Recommend Rabbit Some Awesome Sci-Fi" Thread
I don't mind religion, and I've had good experiences with Vonnegut. :D
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Debate help (Should Homework be Banned?)
If you didn't learn the material in class, then trying to do homework you don't understand isn't going to help you. If you did learn the material in class, then ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Dude! Tomorrow's my birthday!
Happy birthday! You still can't drive. ;)
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: The "Recommend Rabbit Some Awesome Sci-Fi" Thread
Sounds fun, Conrad. I'll definitely have to look it up and see if the library has it. Kyte- I've already read most of the books set in the "Ender's Game" ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)
Oops. Should I have written my YWS name on the envelope? I just put my real name and my address.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Funny, but the names mean nothing to me. 7/10.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
It's a little nerdier than that, TLG. Singer - 2/10. The whole pickle thing is not that funny. :| And the custom title appears just under your name, and just ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)
*starts addressing an envelope* All right! Awesome.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: The "Recommend Rabbit Some Awesome Sci-Fi" Thread
*writes down* What kind of sci-fi would you call it? Spacy odyssey? Cyberpunk? Perhaps a word or two about it. Is it YA or adult fiction?
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Hypothetical #4
Let's see. For a modern book, sure, yes, I'd use Coke. I tend to buy a lot of Coke merchandise anyway. If you'd said Pepsi, the answer would have been ...
Sep 3, 2008
