User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Two Pina Coladas" Garth Brooks

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    Besides, if anyone really want to come all the way to Alaska just to stalk me, well, my boyfriend has a closet full of swords, guns, knives, and various blunt ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I thought at first that there was a Pikachu under that shield.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    XD I was only asking! The Point Just a little cartoon movie I grew up on. :) Anyway, Gryphon, I'm dinging you points for that Jareth/Sarah shipper comment, because Jareth ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    That's why I put my last name as "Something." XD

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Wherever I am. Sometimes, when I'm walking home, I get an idea, and I have to type it into my cell phone! lol, it's a real pain, and I really ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fishbowl Head

    Ack! lol, imagine waking up one day like that. It puts me in mind of that children's book about that girl who woke up with antler on her head and ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Chew on This

    I don't usually bother to read books like this. What's the point? All it does is make you feel bad, and it has little - if any - impact on ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 again. TLG - what is this hanging minister sketch you keep talking about? My sigs are from "the Point."

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not killing those two birds.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another Word Game

    ghastly

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    I generally use "blonde" when referring to a female, and "blond" when referring to a male. No idea what the actual rule is, though.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Oh, I get it. Rascal-lover. XP 7/10

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned. Ooh, snap!

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Research Re: "C" words

    Thanks, Stella! *puts her favorites on the 'best' list* That's a lot of good words.

    Jul 24, 2008


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard