User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Jon, my friend, I have something for you to review! Thanatos

    Jul 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Line Reviews

    May I get a critique on this piece, please? Thanatos

    Jul 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alainna's happy to help...

    *pounce* Critiques, please? Thanatos

    Jul 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo's Free Thorough Reviews

    Clo! *glomps* I have an "Other Fiction" piece that needs some critique love! Purdy please? Thanatos

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thanatos

    This is a story based on the concept I came up with for my very first NaNo, way back in '03. I was 15 at the time, and the story ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I May Hate Myself in the Morning Lee Ann Womack

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    oil drilling

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Outer Space

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the value of the dollar has fallen so far that your "lot of money" is barely enough to live on. I wish it would stop raining. :|

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    mask

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bonekickers!

    The last thing I watched on the BBC channel that I get was a show about these three chicks complaining about their big boobs. :P Clearly, television standards are low ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Spirit

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    God

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted. I don't even have to corrupt that one, dude. It sucks up here. I wish I were someplace warm and sunny and nice.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    bracelets

    Jul 25, 2008


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein