User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    bridge

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    That makes me think of "House of Leaves," and a short story I read in a book once about these streets that seem to appear and disappear, and actually do ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Annie Callister Hmm, modern setting, YA, so, 19-21 age range, female, in a southeast Alaska town like Juneau, Sitka or Ketchikan. She's lived there all her life and is kind ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Meh. Doesn't really mean anything to me. 3/10 And "every day" is two words.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    I remember when they came out with those adorable little baby ones. I bet my parents regret ever getting us a single one of these creatures. I think we wound ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not reading this and knowing that you have to wait for a name change day to arrive before any amendments may be made to your username.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having TWO biblical references in her avi.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thanatos

    Hmm. I don't think I got across the point that I intended with the "doctor's" two lines. ^^;;; That's actually supposed to be Silas, and, if you noticed later on, ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Operator ( That's Not the Way it Feels ) Jim Croce

    Jul 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thanatos

    It should have said, "For I, now, am Thanatos." Thanks for your review! :)

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    It Doesn't Have to Be That Way Jim Croce

    Jul 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    [s]*sneaks in* Name: Thanatos Genre: "Other Fiction" Summary: A teenager almost dies, then learns some interesting things and gets a new job. Wordcount: Just barely shy of 2k Link: Thanatos ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel *growls*

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Gone Montgomery Gentry

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I Hate Everything About You Three Days Grace

    Jul 25, 2008


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25