User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being children. All of you. HA! I kid. Only Lulu is banned for being a child, because only she is above me.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 for Sweeney references. EDIT: Too late on that one. 6/10. Much easier to read! *laughs* I'm beginning to think that everyone thinks I wrote the song in my siggie. ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I Can Love You Like That John Michael Montgomery

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'd Rather Ride Around with You Martina McBride

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Curly - Sorry, but that quote's overused, and all those colors just hurt the eyeballs. If you went through all the effort of designating each different color for the letters, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a boy named [s]Sue[/s] Sadie.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being seduced away from Angela's personality by Helena's boobs. XD *laments Johnny's performance* I will admit, though, than Alan Rickman was awesome in that movie.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a Helena "Mrs. Lovett" avi instead of an Angela one.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Christine Experiment #1 - The End

    “Is—is it on? I can’t tell…” “Yeah. Doesn’t that red light on the camera mean that it’s on?” “I dunno. No one ever told me. Oh! Wait. It says it’s ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I can't even read that. Too many bright colors. If I didn't already know what the yellow letters were supposed to be, I'd've had to highlight. 1/10

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not being certain about the Sweeney Todd avatar.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Part of Your World Little Mermaid

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another Word Game

    Sadie, that didn't start with a "y!" It ended with a "g," though, so I'll go again with: ghastly

    Aug 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    How did I not notice this yesterday? Tsk. I don't do too much on-lining during the weekend - too much housework and stupid tabletop RPGs - but if I do ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    2/10 My state is not in your link. :P

    Aug 1, 2008


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig