User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for leaving! Without banning!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being such a boy. :P

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for the suffix _19, because I don't know what it means!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being 14. *nodnod*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned, because I so didn't.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for advocating nonviolence. Sorry, deafwriter. You do realize that this is not a serious thread, right? :| I didn't mean to really hurt your feelings, though, and I apologize ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being deaf. EDIT for Lottie: Banned for banning more than one person at a time.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for beating up your poor avi. *cries*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I thought it was slang for "idiot." o.o EDIT for deafwriter: Banned for taking the banning thread too seriously.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for saying "banned" a whole bunch in the same sentence. And also for calling me an eejit.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for mistaking my gender!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I was banning a woman, but was too slow.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because women are objects and should therefore not be posting. EDIT for deafwriter: Banned because it's not eccentric, she just knows her place. *nodnod*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for expecting me to turn traitor to my own country! ( Actually, I just wanted to be an Alaska team. T_T )

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because you're not. *grumbles*mumblemumbledamnedfurrinersmumble :lol:

    Aug 8, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury