-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for pitying her.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
I'm a Survivor Reba McEntire
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
If I Could Make a Living Out of Loving You Clay Walker
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.
Actually, in math class, I was always thinking about math. The one exception to the rule. *hearts math* I wonder what it would be like if you could have sex ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I had an awesome idea and just can't get it to fit together right! ( Seriously, I've been trying for like a week and a half. I think ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.
I don't think it stops until you hit menopause.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I still haven't written an entry for your contest. Or reviewed your story. *dies* Stupid Writing Olympics.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.
Dude, she's fifteen. When I was 15, I wasn't think about anything else! And that still goes.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for reason invalid.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for living in fantasy.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Finally!
Haha, I saw that, and I'd been meaning to PM you. The title should be "What the Hands Have to Say." No apostrophes in plurals. Now, I shall have to ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.
What is TW?
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
MySpace pic. XD 5/10
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Meh. 3/10
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being existential.
Aug 12, 2008
