User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue Questions

    "I have a ball," he said.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope! I've been at work since 7am. *sigh* The person below me has houseplants.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    Girls can be geeky, too. Actually, I was one of the shy, quiet, just-leave-me-alone-with-my-book type of girls, and, though I hadn't realized it at the time, I was considered to ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, still not. XD The person below me is Caucasian.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Ew. No. The person below me likes horror stories.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    The media doesn't show all teenagers behaving like that. Just the ones that are cool and popular. The ones who behave well are portrayed as nerdy and obnoxious. EDIT: How ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Indeed. I cut it a few months ago. Before I joined the site. The person below me is in a serious relationship.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Harry Potter is lame-o. The person below me has a job.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    The Beatles are pretty darn rad. The person below me lives in a place where it does not often rain.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    I used to wonder what my online friends would think if I died. It's not like anyone would know to go online and tell them. o.o But that's a morbid ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Talk in Song Lyrics

    I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then I wish I could start this whole thing over again I'm not saying that you could ever be true ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Wrong. Way radder. XD I kid. But the person below me has their driver's license.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. Working. :P The person below me is in high school.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Doctor Jones! Aqua

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I don't know about the Vote Cthulhu thing but I like the Why settle for the lesser evil? it sounds like a line from a is??? No, it's because Cthulhu ...

    Aug 13, 2008


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)