-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for calling me male again.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for sig lyrics.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I don't get it. 3/10
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Sound of Silence Simon and Garfunkel
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
I can't read it. 5/10
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
No. XD You keep getting me wrong, Bella! The person below me is using a desktop computer.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: The sound of success
I was obsessed with this concept for quite some time, at one point. It's good fun!
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: YWS In The Press Enterprise
Aww, I wanted to be in her article. :( It's still cool, though! :D
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Witchy Woman The Eagles
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope, just got done eating. The person below me is a practicing Christian.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Normal Really isn't my style
Welcome! I like writing letters, too, but I never have anyone to write to. I feel silly writing to people who live in my town because I could just call ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: do you have bad writing?
I was forced to write in cursive in elementary school, too. They said it was because we would have to write everything in cursive in middle school and high school, ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Good Vampire Books
Interview With a Vampire is not anywhere close to the same level as Dracula. It is not a classic, and it is a terrible book. *rolls eyes* Don't waste your ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
False. I live on the coast. The person below me ate at McDonalds today.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
True. The person below me likes Ender's Game.
Aug 13, 2008
