User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    I am now caught up on reviews. However, if you post a story for me to review, be aware that the entrants in my vampire contest will each be receiving ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    I'm not going to quote whole huge sections this time, since you don't need as many grammar fixes any more. Here goes: The opening dialogue here is very amusing, and, ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Du Og Meg

    Long overdue, and somewhat chatty, here's my review: The paint came out of the tube in thick globs, the brick red color falling onto the palette in its respective circlet. ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I don't get your avi.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    False. I think. They have them on Super Smash Brothers, anyway. Are they the Zelda zombies? The person below me pays their own cell phone bill.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What do you think of promoting democracy?

    All known forms of government are inherently flawed, Dr. Jamie. I see no reason to force our broken concept onto others when they already have one of their own. :P

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    Hey, there's a pretty big dot in Juneau/Southeast AK. Who else lives here?

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    Sounds amusing. If you get enough people, I'll play.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Not just at present. I don't really have anything posted. :| I'm trying to write things for a couple of contests, and one or two other short projects, so I'll ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for multi-banning.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    *shrugs* It's no different from calling a woman a "bitch" or other, similarly derogatory terms simply because she is female, as many males do. Am I offended? No. Is society ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    I think we're all too worried about offending people. In this day and age, people toss around words like "retard" or "fag" or "nigger" when talking amongst their friends, just ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    These Dreams Jim Croce This may be a repeat, but it's a good song.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being unable to tell the difference between a little pink girl symbol and a little blue guy symbol.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    ... ...no. 1/10

    Aug 14, 2008


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale