User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Doesn't mean anything to me. *shrug* 5/10

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for not having a reason.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having read the series. From what I was led to understand, she was the kind of girl who capitulated to males and allowed herself to be bossed around ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because, from what I know of the series, Bella's character was the epitome of everything that's wrong with females. Of course, I haven't read the books, so I can't ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    XD 10/10! *sings to self*

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    I think he came here one time on a cruise ship, but it might have been some other rapper. I get them all confused, they're all so much the same. ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Okay, NOW you're banned because I can't read your avi.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I can't read the word in your avi. EDIT: Never mind. Banned for using Cyrillic characters in your siggy as substitutes for Roman lettering. For shame.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because Cthulhu is in no way a politician, despite what my sig may lead you to believe.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I've never heard anyone in my life say music=love.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for the bareness of your profile.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Again, just remember that the reviews in this thread are currently last on my list of priorities. This is not always the case, and I will post again when this ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Maybe the plague is AIDS? I try not to buy into the doomsday stuff, though. If it really is a prophecy of doom, then worrying about it isn't going to ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    And that's why no one does think outside the box. How sad. 6/10.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Du Og Meg

    Glad to be of service. XD I'm in love with your avi, btw.

    Aug 18, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening