User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Yay! 10/10 and Muppets=awesome^max

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    I made one!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like witches in a town called Canaby... I probably wouldn't pick it up unless the cover art was pretty sweet. *thinks* The Infinity Complex I think that sounds pretty ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    This, please: I'm working on my characterization of Deimos. Comments much appreciated! =^.^=

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    My boyfriend and I have a plan for where we'll be in 10 years: Avalon We intend to save over the next seven years or so and accumulate enough money ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because it's all mixed up all of a sudden.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because "excuse me while I kiss this guy" is a hilarious misinterpretation of the lyrics in your custom title.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because... *thinks* Because you've never reviewed any of my work. *nodnod*

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for changing games.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 I still love it!

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Deimos' Custom Vacation

    I don't have a whole lot to say about this piece. It's obviously not that recent... well, I think I wrote it in May. It was for a contest on ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for anthro avi.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I like Garamond best, currently. I usually fiddle with fonts, tho.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When is the perfect weather?

    Not rain... I like it when the air is crisp and wet because it's rained recently, but the skies are starting to clear up, and it's starting to get dark ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Wtf? Srsly. 3/10

    Aug 19, 2008


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies