User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a Charmed episode. :| Manifest Destiny ( Science Fiction )

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    Psh. I'm saving my cool titles for my own post-apocalyptic sci-fi stories. However, you really don't need a fancy title right now. Why don't you use one of your bland ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Me. From the future.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for OMGONOZ!!!

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for joining yesterday.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like an end-of-days sci-fi novel. Which is amusing, because the title I'm presenting is: The End of the Universe

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "That Girl is a Cowboy" Garth Brooks

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Should've Been a Cowboy" Toby Keith

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    You already fail, Richard! Make your own thread in the forum. That's what it's here for! XD By the way, I've been referring to you in my blog as "Quaker." ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Remember being a Newb?

    I haven't been around very long, so I haven't had much chance to improve, yet. Here's the link to the very first review I posted on this site: It's too ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A little help please.

    *thinks* The plural, I believe. I could very well be wrong, though. I haven't seen the sketch in a while, and the nerd character kind of has this lisp. To ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Emily - Realistic Animation

    I was browsing the news site where Nate found the article about the dogs, and I found this: Ever since Steamboat Willie chugged onto our screens in 1928, audiences across ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists

    Makes sense to me. They were already pretty smart, for animals. People like smart dogs, too, so they're probably breeding smarter. Definitely awesome, though. :D

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "You've Got a Way" Shania Twain

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A little help please.

    TARDIS! lol, the only reason I know what that stands for is because of a Robot Chicken sketch.

    Aug 21, 2008


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help