Random avatar

Priyansha

  • Other Poetry Re: Welcome to the Dark

    I found this poem absolutely brilliant. I was awe-struck the whole while. I wished I could write like you. You set the mood, your rhymes were perfect and you dazzled ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Priyansha risking embarrassment

    Sorry for the stupid poem, i was feeling very sad today. Poem No. 2: Lost friends Faces fade away, names are forgotten, old photos in old albums start meaning nothing, ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Priyansha risking embarrassment

    Poem No. 1: Title When a poem, I sit down to write, A title for the poem, I have to find. Should i write about the ponies who hopped all ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Music and Lyrics

    Riya sat on a rock about ten feet away from the sea. She tried to push back tears as she looked at the waves, the moonlight playing on them and ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I can't make you love me.

    Hi, I liked the story. I found a few mistakes here and there so I'm just going to point them out now. I haven't read the other reviews so please ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Night

    Really fascinating. Makes me want to know more. I don't or rather can't write fantasy stories myself, but I love reading them. A few suggestion now. In the second paragraph ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: We All Fall Down

    I saw a few grammatical and spelling mistakes while reading your article but I'm not going to point them out. I know you didn't post this article for that. I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Deranged Bibliophile

    The first stanza's about harry potter, second one is about the chronicles of narnia, third stanza's about percy jackson and the fourth one is about twilight. The book I'm reading ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Alarm

    I loved your poem. I could completely relate to it. I think all of us, everywhere feel a burning hot hate for the alarm clock in the morning.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Escape (or Wings, which one do you think is better?)

    I know the last two stanzas seem as if they don't belong. I'd love suggestions about how to change that. Sometimes while sitting idle When there's nothing much to be ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's called a lie.

    i really liked it. i was enthralled the whole time. the ending is just lovely. i don't understand the title though. i understand how the story is centered around the ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The obsession

    i understood what your poem was about while reading it. it reminded me of the poem 'mirror' by sylvia plath, but maybe that's because i've just read that poem. i ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: When I Should Be Paying Attention

    When the teacher is blathering on and on about something of which I don't have the remotest idea I pick up my pencil and start scribbling. A girl with four ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new here and I'm a nervous wreck

    My name's Priyansha and I'm an aspiring 15 year old writer from India. I've written since I was seven but I've still got a long way to go. I'm really ...

    Mar 21, 2011


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson