-
Re: Never Before YWS
There I was switching on my computer one day, eager to visit YWS, when I realized to my horror that the internet connection was not working. It took a few ...
May 14, 2011 -
Re: Intermission
Wow! I really really liked this. The concept was new and unique for me and the emotions flowed out of the page. I kinda liked the fact that you haven't ...
May 14, 2011 -
Re: When We Were Younger
Hi, I loved this poem. I really did. I'm not just saying it, I thought this poem was fantastic. I can totally relate to it. All of us want to ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: Unrealistic
Hi, Welcome to YWS. I really liked your story. It was sweet and would make everyone wish they had someone like Kashif in their lives. I like the concept and ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: Sons of Mars
Hi I found this story interesting. You have some pretty good ideas. I wish you best of luck for the contest. The story started off pretty well, but when it ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: Stalking My Stalker
Hi, I thought it was funny that the person who's being stalked is actually stalking the person who's stalking the first person. Sorry, I confused myself. :) But you know ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: The frog, the dog and the prince
These three mini-chapters are how I intend to start a novel I've been planning to write. I want to get off to a good start so I would love suggestions ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: Save Her
This poem is also something I feel strongly about. I would like some comments on my punctuation. I'm really bad at it and I've tried to do better in this ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: A Ninja's Life
Hi, I found your story very interesting. I think the objective of the beginning of a story is to make a reader want to know more and I think you've ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: Please People Stop Fighting
This poem is very close to my heart, maybe because it's about something I feel very strongly about. The country I'm referring to is India, my home. Due to it's ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Somewhere
Hi, I really loved your poem. The concept was fantastic. I loved the ending especially, I think it was phenomenal. Here are my suggestions: Some where there’s always a desire ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Priyansha risking embarrassment
This one's incomplete but I'm going to post it anyway. Poem No. 3: Rebels Since we're born, we're taught to accept and conform, to abide, to bear to not question ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: All's My Fault
Just one small thing for I am in hurry. Please forgive me for being so abrupt. I think the 'who' in the first line should be 'whom'.
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: Nostalgia
I loved it. You CAN make out how much hard work you must have put in. It also makes your imagination run wild. As soon as I read the second ...
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: Lullaby
I loved it. I liked how the feelings and the situation of the young single mother are slowly unravelled. Really great job. I'll do the infuriating crime of point out ...
Apr 10, 2011
