User avatar

PrincessOfDarkness

  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Arwen ¬ "So you expect us to kill this big bad monster and save, not one, but two worlds?! I'm not even legally allowed to drink yet! Sure, I like ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Arwen ¬ "So how come you needed us?" I said, clenching my fists, "Why? Aren't there adults who have these powers? Why can't you do it? You've got your own ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Sorry, we really need to include Willow and Jack in here. Blade ¬ I followed the sound of music into a large clearing. A small smile briefly appeared across my ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Arwen ¬ "Take a seat," The old woman said. I sat down, arms crossed. I was furious, to say the least... they thought I was dead... "Hey," I turned round. ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ I smiled at Ethan, blushing. I popped a Haribo in my mouth and peered around the door. "Looks like it's just us then," I said, hopping back onto ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Arwen ¬ There was a fight below me. I scowled, and jumped down into the fray. "STOP!" I yelled. "No more fighting." The werewolf snarled at me, but I bared ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ "Say again?" I said as I heard him mutter something under his breath. "Oh, nothing," He said. "Lance, would you like to join?" Mason asked, popping her head ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ "You'll need to sign the adoption papers first!" I said, sticking my tongue out at Ella. Ella smiled. "O-O-OK, so..." I wandered over to the TV and crouched ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ "Ahem," I opened my eyes and stopped head bopping to the song. "Yeah?" I said, pulling out the earbud, sitting up and looking at Lance. "Oh, I was ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ Mason held up the dye. "Green? Pink? Blue?" "Keep it as it is," Ethan said. "Atral? Earth to Astraaal," "Wha-? What? Oh, sorry... erm... I don't want my ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Astral ¬ "I know!" I said, swallowing the mouthful. "Do you put the streaks in yourself?" "Yeah," "Wow, you know what, you're so gonna have to put some in my ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Could you change my character to a Fire please?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Dominic ¬ I loved that flare in her. Not many girls had it. I laughed. She was feisty. "Look, Lady Susan, I don't want you hurt! Don't you understand?" "That's ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Hahaha. LOL! Astral ¬ I smiled at Ella, Lance and Ethan. I fell into step beside Ella. "So, you got here yesterday?" I asked. "Yeah, did you come here late?" ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Dominic ¬ "Look, Susan, it won't be safe," "It won't be safe? Then why are you going!?" "Becasue my brother's in trouble!" I yelled. I rarely lost my cool, but ...

    Aug 11, 2011


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot