User avatar

PrincessOfDarkness

  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Loved Jerr's last POV. Tehe. xD Arwen ¬ "It's not far," I said, but all of a sudden I felt extremly subconcious. I stood up and pulled my hand thorugh ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Name: Prince Dominic Age: 21 Nationality: ? Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair. He has blue eyes. He is tall, and handsome. Background: Prince. He is the eldest, and is very ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Who could I be? Any girl spots left...?

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being in Lala Land ... and following me xD

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for loving egg.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Ooops. Dx Banned for making me feel bad. xP xD

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for approving of foreign accents...xD

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Name: (First AND Last, and Nicknames if have any) Arwen Lysa Age: (18 or older please) 20 Gender: (Male or Female) Female Race: (Human/Elf/God etc) Elf Rank: (Healer, Soldier, Royal ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    You're in. Thanks for joining, Red! You now have a shrine dedicated to you. xD :smt003 Name: Blade Lust Age: Appears around 18. Race: Vampire Appearance: (No Anime): Pale, with ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Where's the discussion thread? o.O

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Arwen ¬ I smiled. "Thankyou Jerr," Quickly, I hugged him and turned back to the Sirens. "Hopefully Silver will arrive soon... and Narissa won't find you. We'll meet you here ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Name: Amy Landy Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Intelligant, cold and sarcastic. Very confident and competative. Past/ How you've escaped the Virtus: Amy escaped the Virtus because she

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Roxy ¬ "I'm Roxy," I said in reply to the boys question. "And I hope your daughter ," I layed heavy sarcasm into the word, "Is OK," Then I smiled ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Arwen ¬ "So what are we gonna do about it?" "We could fight," One of the Sirens said. "She has vampires and sorcerors- really we don't stand a chance. I ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Tears of the Forest [ OPEN][Not accepting]

    Arwen ¬ I stopped suddenly. In front of me was another Wolf. My hackles rose and I snarled at her. but instead of attcking, I phased into my human form. ...

    Aug 6, 2011


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx