User avatar

Princess

  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Hi Allie!!! Weeelcooomme to YWS.. okay, as you know, most websites have rules.. Please review two peices of work per post you make, and pllleaaase no chat talk.. It drives ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Hey crimson, and Welllcome to YWS! I can see that they already covered the rules, so all i can say is that i cant wait to see some of your ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a n00b. =3

    Weeeelcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see some of your work!! But remember, for every peice of work you submit, you have to critique two peoples work...And remember, dont ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone :]

    Hmm.. Beyond the mask.. I love that name!! So of corse people have probabally told you that you should review at least two peices for every poem/story that you submit.. ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howzit ;)

    Hia and Weeeeelcome to YWS! Trust me, nobody likes being the newcomer on a website, but the good thing about this website is that nobody treats each other like a ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myron Jay

    Hi Myron! Welcome to YWS! So as Kiss said before, there are tons of things you can do on the Society.. I cant wait to see some of your work!! ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy do. C:

    Hey Noelle!! Welcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see you post your work.. If you ever need someone to talk to, or if you want a friend, I'm always ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are You A Published Author?

    Ive been published.. But im not sure if winning a poetry contest and then having your winning poem published counts.. Eh..close enough..

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I.

    *giggle* hey guys! So i am one of the youngest writers here, obviously.. But lets see how much you know about me. :wink: you might be surprised. Okay, So i ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight