-
Re: Hello, I am Warrior Princess. Fear me!
Hey and welcome to YWS!! Please remember that you should always review at least two peoples work before posting anything yourself. Its common courtesy So, si-fi freak eh? I enjoy ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Introducing....
Hey Tay Star!!! Welcome to YWS! One rule we have here is that for every post you make, you must review at least two peoples work. Just to keep a ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Hello people! =]
Hi Star Girl!! I'm glad to hear that you already know about the two reviews rule. :D But one other thing.. Please remember that we are a writing website, and ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi there!
Hi SF, and welcome to YWS! As you know, all websites have rules, and this website is no different. I suggest you go check out the rules and guides under ...
Oct 31, 2008 -
Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?
Hi Sara, and welcoooome to YWS :D ! Ah, a fellow procrastinator! Yes! Finally somebody to procrastinate with! Oh, and remember, no chat talk, like lol, ttyl, brb, and rofl.. ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: N00b here!!
Hia Jankster!! Welcome to YWS!! So rule number one on this site is that for every story, poem, or song you post, you must review two other peoples work Also, ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Welcome
Hi again Arielle! The rules for the blogs are quite simple. For me, I use my blog like a diary. You do not have to post in the blog everyday, ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Sup?
Hi Daniel!!! Welcome to YWS! I can see the others already read the rules, but one more thing. Please no chat talk! It drives everyone here crazy. I cant wait ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Hi everyone!
Hia moss, and welcome to YWS!! Okay, the first thing to remember here is that for every piece you post, you have to critique two other peoples work. Also, please ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Newbie
Hia and weeelcome to YWS!! Okay, so rule number one for this site is that for every piece of writing you submit, you have to review at least two other ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Hi I am new here and a former member of TYWC!
Hey and welcome to YWS! So remember, before you post any of your work, you must review at least 2 peoples work.. That way, we get much more reviews, and ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: 'Ello!
Hia and Wellcoooome to YWS! i can see that you have already had a very warm welcome, so ill just get down to the basics by saying that chat talk ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Hey Everyone....
Hey Laura, and Wellcoome to YWS!!!! I can see that the others already explained the rules, but pleease no chat talking.. It drives everybody here crazy.. Oh and remember, you ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Hia and Weeelcome to YWS!!! I can see that night mistress explained all the basic rules, but one i can say is that we all are like a family here ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Welcome
Hi Arielle, and welcome to YWS!!! I cant wait to see some of your work posted here, and remember, you must review two other peoples work per piece you submit.. ...
Oct 21, 2008
