User avatar

Princess

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Go Bye Bye

    You scared me for a minute! Wow thanks! :D Can't wait!

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Demeter? Who's that?"

    *squee!* You are my long lost twin!

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    *Le Gasp* Your an actress too? Yay!!! *huggles*

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome to my life.

    Aww thanks guys!

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome to my life.

    I know, I already posted one three pages back, but I feel the need to write another one, considering how much I have changed since the last post here. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: introducing...

    Hey! Welcome to YWS> Remember, here on YWS, we are all like one big family and will treat each other as such. But anyways, what do you like to write? ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holiday Icons Up!

    I love these! :smt111

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aye You Captain Joe!

    *Squeeee!* Sharpies are awesome! *Huggles* So another Jerd huh? Don't worry. We all are Jerds here :wink: I myself, am a poetry geek. Ask me any questions about poetry, and ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hi Greg!!! Yay!!! Another Oregonian!!! Im not alone! So on YWS, no worries. You will not be considered Newbie. Just remember to check out the rule book so that you ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...=]

    Welcome back to YWS! I hope you know that the rules are still the same.. (I think, ive only been here since August) So, remember to review two other peoples ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hey there Lava! I loved reviewing your poem! I can see that you enjoy using chatspeak.. Here on YWS we have a rule that chatspeak is used only rarely and ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Hey Alanna and welcome to the YWS family! Yes!! A good listener! You and I are going to be great friends :D So here on YWS, we have a 2:1 ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, it's Koko!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! So a Texan, eh? I used to live in Texas.. Great state.. I miss it a lot. So tell me more about yourself! What do ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another "New Member" thread; Yay?

    Hey Mikkah! Welcome to the YWS family! So what are your favorite things to write? Personally, I am a huge sucker for poetry, and I love to write it.. I'm ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hay Shayne and Welcome to YWS!!!!! Im glad I introduced you to the site!! I know you'll love it!!! Okay there are two rules here on YWS, and that is ...

    Nov 11, 2008


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42