User avatar

Princess

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Hey there classy! *squeeeee!* I loove sob stories! Defiantly pm me when you write one! Anyways, my name is Emma, and I am your cuddly Greeter/Instructor. You can talk to ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello =D

    Hey Rachel! Welcome to YWS!! My name is Princess, Emma, Emily, or all of the above! I am an Instructor (purple people who are masters of critiquing) and a Greeter ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, any advice?

    Hey Dearie! Welcome to YWS! Ah, a fellow piano player! I've played piano for about 6 years. How many years have you played? Also, your username is adorable! *snugs* So, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new as well

    Hey Anna and welcome to YWS! The basic rules for the site are very easy to follow. 1. For every story that you post, you have to do two reviews. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Name: Princess, Prin, or Emma. :D Age: 13 (8th grade) What you write: Poetry. What you review: Anything but fantasy What you read: Anything Your "speciality": I ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Allo!

    Hey Freja! Welcome to yewis! (hehe that's my word for YWS) Wow! You seem very accomplished! I am trying to study French, but that isn't going to well :wink: Drawing ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey Matt! Welcome to YWS (I call it yewis hehehe)! Wow, historical fiction, eh? That's awesome! There are a few members on here who specialise on that type of stuff. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hey Jazz! You seem so awesome! I like you already! *snugs* So, I'm Princess, but you can call me Emma..*waves* So how are you liking the site so far? Good? ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Timeline for the new YWS

    Will Nate have an email sent to the Mods, Jr. Mods, Instructors, and Greeters when it's their turn to check out the new yewis?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Welcome Welcome! I love your name! :D :D :D It's so unique! I just thought that I should welcome you to the huge family. Remember, everybody here is like ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Hey!!! *tacklehugs* You seem so awesome! Welcome to yewis! (thats geek speak for YWS) So, Rosey already covered all of the basics, but I think I should let you in ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    AHH!! I absolutely love your username! It reminds me of when I did ballet! You seem really sweet! I actually do have a few pointers for you. If you ever ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! : )

    Hey and welcome to YWS!! So, you like to write poetry, eh? Well, be sure to tell me if you have any poems that need reviewing! Just don't ask me ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! XD

    Seriously? Kat is one of my good friends on the site, although I haven't seen her on lately! Tell her Emma said hi! I just wrote this last night. Don't ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! XD

    Hi and welcome to YWS!!!!!!!! *Snugs* I like you already! You seem really sweet! So, Kat you say? Does her username happen to be alwaysawriter? If not, then ignore that ...

    Jan 25, 2009


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11