-
Re: Transitions
*Either Rubic or sylverdawn or Billy have to post before me*
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan
*When is Petey coming back?*
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
*Cough cough, I cant post anything until either Angel or Devil posts (hehehe.. irony)*
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
Sia She looked over the crowd. There seemed to be not very many people in here tonight. Uh Oh Sia just spotted the girl who had tried to jump her ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan
Allie Suddenly, Allie sat upright in bed. Something wasn't right. There were tiny pings bouncing off the Caravan walls. "Andi!" Allie whimpered. Andi didn't respond. Those pings became louder and ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
*Okay, seriously guys.. The last two pages have just been a conversation between you two, leave an opening for someone else.* Sia Ballow and Sia just stood there for a ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Candles on the Water
Name: Emily History: Emily always thought her parents were a tad bit strange, but she never would have guessed time travel. Strengths: She is great with children, and she can ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Transitions
Christie She smirked. This old man couldn't hurt her, or her friends. He completely incapable. "Give me a good reason to tell you. I'm faster and stronger than you. I ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Blue Guardians
Name: Emma Lemmend Age:16 Gender:Female Breif History: Emma grew up with just herself and her older brother. Older brother always gave her what she wanted. Emma is not a brat, ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan
*seriously people, we have a discussion thread for this* Allie "But Annddiiiiii.. Why can't I get out of bed?" Allie demanded. "Because, your still too weak, and your leg is ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
Sia Sia felt a longing at her heart, a pang to be back with Ballow. She was instantly sober. She strolled right back toward the two men. "Actually, I want ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Transitions
Christie "I won't talk," Christie murmured. She directed all of her energy at the mans mind, trying to force him to her will, but it was no use. He had ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
*Did you read my last post? I interrupted you, tehe* Sia "I..I guess," Sia didn't quite register everything the girl had said. "My name is Sabrina," she purred. "Sia." She ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Transitions
**Billy, I can't post anything until you post**
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)
Sia Shaking her head scornfully, Sia decided this place was not worth her time. She wandered out the doors of the bar, thinking about what she had just discovered. "Oof!" ...
Dec 22, 2008
