User avatar

Princess

  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Anna Anna rode up the driveway in style in her new BMW that she bought with her parents life insurance. Her chauffeur held out his hand in want of a ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    **Okay, that is it. I am dropping out. Go ahead, be mad. I'm sick and tired of reading sugary vampire love stories. There is no plot at all! Kill off ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia Selen turned around and offered a hand to Sia, who sat shaking in the corner, her face drained of color. "I can't stay here any more. All I want ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia Once out of sight of Sabrina and the others, Sia quickly got up and started running back the way they had came. "What the hell are you doing? You ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia She watched everything in a daze. Why had she even walked into the night club? Selen and Nick were cleaning her face with rags, which stung like mad. Sia ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia Sia started to back up into the bar. "Whats the matter?" the girl asked, the enjoyment plain on her face. "All I want is a drink," Her fangs glistened. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Transitions

    Christie She started to protest, but then hung her head. Everything he said was completely true. Christie had nothing. "The reason I had all those assignations done was because I ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Blue Guardians

    Emma Emma walked along the sidewalk, abandoning the book. She motioned for Nobu to follow. "So, what kind of home are you looking for?" "Anything," He said. Nobu looked like ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Blue Guardians

    Emma Emma had been reading the greatest book, only, to her dismay, she had fallen asleep. "Hello?" Somebody leaned down to see her properly. It was a kid from Japan, ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Celia Celia held back a smirk. "Sure. Okay, now first of all, the battle stance," Celia held the sword arms length at an angle. "Now you try." Erisa copied her, ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    *Seriously....Isn't anybody going to answer my last post?!?!*

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    *taps foot, waiting for either Light Devil or Angel of Death to reply*

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    ***Can I claim Sam?***

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Name: Anna Bonswik Age:18 Gender: Female Good or bad: Good/Bad Personality: Anna is a brat with a love to make enemies. She is used to getting everything she ever wanted ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Night Club (Curious Fangs)

    Sia She watched in fear as the vampire girl danced with the man. Slowly, the girls lips trailed his neckline. Sia watched, breathless. Just then, Sin, the bartender, went up ...

    Dec 23, 2008


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy