User avatar

Princess

  • Art & Photography Re: San Juans sunset

    This is a beautiful picture of the San Juan islands at sunset that I took while vacationing there. EDIT: I shrunk it a tad :)

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Acceptable critiquing standards

    Okay, I am normally a very patient person, but I am getting a little frustrated. In the poetry section, I come across a piece that is one of the worst ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Great poetry words.

    I have been scanning the poetry forums and I saw that a few people have been using really common words, which is not expected from us YWSers, since we are ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Could you post a list of people who are in there? I is curious :P .. Is the crown me? :oops: Heh heh! Nice work!

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Small and friendly tip

    Actually, I didn't mean don't write about it if you haven't experienced it. I meant, write about things that you care about. Things that touch your heart. Especially in poetry.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Hunting.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs 2

    Beautiful! I loved your pictures! They are awesome! I have a little trouble seeing number one though. It is a tad blurry. My all time favorite is the last one. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ring

    Hi! This is a pretty good picture of a ring. But from that odd angle, it makes the ring seem rather dull and boring. Maybe you should turn on the ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sophie

    Hahaha! Awwww how cute! These are very good pics. But the one close shot to the nose was off. Her hair was covering her eyes, and when you get a ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    When I write my poems, they usually come from a motivation or determination. I think and think and think about my subject until I cant think about anything else, then ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Need a title for my sonnet

    Hmmm....How about the name "Us"?

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Brainstorm!!!

    Be sure to tell me. I shall definatelly review them!

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Brainstorm!!!

    Okay guys! I know we all have problems trying to get a good subject to write poetry about, and I have came up with a few for you! 1. Winter ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite mindnight NaNo brainfood snack.

    Grapes!!! :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Small and friendly tip

    Okay guys.. I know there are tons of you who are having major writing block. I know I am.. Poetry all depends upon which mood you are in. You have ...

    Nov 26, 2008


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate