-
Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs
I want them! *grabs*
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Banana
Hmm.. I don't like bananas.. Strawberries! No..no.. that simply won't do.. Grapes! Hmm..Closer.. I got it! *snaps fingers* Peanut Butter!
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Retainer.. you can take it off.. Too cold, or too hot?
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Water Laughing or smiling?
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Is Your Password Secure?
I usually use my full name for my password. It is simple, easy to memorize, and nobody knows it. (except on facebook, but I do not use that password there) ...
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: December 2007 v. December 2008
Aww.. Where's Salem? *is sad* No Oregon cities... Oh well.. at least USA is at the top :D
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: January Instructor of the Month: Jiggity
Congrats! You deserve it! :D
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: My 1,000th Post!
*huggles Kat* thats awesome!
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Join YWS' Most Exclusive Club?
*sighs* I only do a review a day... oh well...3 years isn't that bad.. *swallows* Well... Hmm.. Maybe I could possibly do 5 reviews a day. It is not that ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: YWS listed among 20 great sites for begining writers
Hmm..How about ASFDW? A Site For Developing Writers?
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Job Explosion
You may now call me grape soda :D
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Rate the title above you.
9/10.. tehe..
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Job Explosion
No you won't, June. You are awesome at reviews. But I think I am the one who shall get fired. I am way too immature in the chats and stuff.. ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Report a good member!
I am going to tattle again! I tattle on Demeter for being awesome and helping me out with my contest and, also I tattle on Kat (alwaysawriter) for being really ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: YWS listed among 20 great sites for begining writers
I agree.. *goes off grumbling about stupid alphabetical lists*
Dec 31, 2008
