User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Re: Inventive insults

    You Kingdom Hearts loving, monkey hugging, pencil-eating-nerd who can't tell the difference between a llamma and an evil alpacca that spits out bug juice, even when they are clearly labeled ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *Grins like a lunatic*

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *squeeee* My life is complete!!! :D

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *Nods* Cats, and COOKIES!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    LOL!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Have we really gotten smarter?

    Like all of humanity.. And I forgot to mention terrorist attacks on the US also.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Want to get published?

    It would be a fairly short book with about 20 poems, each with a meaning deciphering, and a story behind it. Each poem would take from one to two pages.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Want to get published?

    Do you think you would be able to publish a book of poetry?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Want to get published?

    Are you seriously 15 years old. It seems a tad bit young for a publishing company... :?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Have we really gotten smarter?

    Think back to Hitler and the Jews. How the Jews were treated. And then, how people were racist in the US. It seems like we have gotten smarter about it. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    zomg. I posted a nonfiction essay of mine and it said I was male! By over 300 words, it said I was male.. Stupid computer.. :x

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    eeep! The picture looks suckish! Its all blocky!

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    After much searching, I finally found a more recent picture of myself. This is me when my hair is not straight and my hair is its natural color. :D We ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    ...now I'm confused.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Okay, here is my geekiest moment..Yet.. I was brushing through my curly hair this morning, and it is still wet. I kept wondering to myself about how much volume wet ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers