-
Re: Steelers Won!!!
Bah..Humbug=stealers... Go Cardinals!
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
*coughs* You don't have one...-100/10 :D
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Black hair, dark eyes and olive toned skin
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?
uuh...uuh...Dont make me choose! *whails*
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattles on: Hannah-for being the sweetest newbie June(springrain)-For being an awesome friend and commenting in my blog. alwaysawriter-for commenting in my blog and being there for me. Clo-For being
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
zomgs! You all are so beautilicious! :D
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Amen to that
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"James, seriousley! Go to bed!" I said that as he was holding onto my foot while I was walking to the computer. (James is my little bro)
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Hehe..This one is awesome Must..not...laugh...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: What do you fear?
Spiders...*shudders* Anything that creeps and that has prickly hair
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
.....Epic XD
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Names
Girl: Nina, Mia, Sia, and Melonie Boy: David :D
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I get that all tthe time. And I have cut my hair since then, so I look even more like her. And guess what. Our school is doing the play ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Who wants...
Yayers! Congrats Jon!! Here is my latest poem: Hope you like it!
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here...Hopefully, this one won't be so blocky :D The little blond girl is my little cousin..She is so cute!!!
Jan 26, 2009
