User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Your Mother V.S Kool Aid Guy And so the battle begins! Your mother puts on her fancy floral apron and prepares for the worst, but the apron is no match ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    I am proud of being weird! *hair flick*

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    Hehe.. Blue balls... *laughs, but then turns it into a cough* How about the evil dreaded blue ones?

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Basics Name: Emma Age: 13 Grade: 8th Group: Preps/Populars/Geeks. Looks: Curly short red hair. About 5'3 with brown eyes and freckles. Favs Clothing store: Maurice's. Designer: Mm..Dunno.. I don't rea

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

    Heh heh.. I totally did not send one of those..*shifty eyes*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    Cake! *tackles*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    Mwhahaha! I shall send my dreaded army to defeat them! :smt065 :smt068 :smt063 :smt072 :smt076 :smt093 :smt079 :smt077 :smt075 :smt074 :smt062 :smt069 :smt106 :smt095 :smt084 :smt076 :smt075 :smt068 :

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *sighs* Fine.. *passes out popcorn, and then steals Cat's gummy bears and passes them out as well*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *stares at gummy bears, drooling*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I do all the time. My diary's name is Kiki and my bedroom is called "The Lair" because it is always soo messy!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    And you can't have any.

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "I am so going to beat this record!!!" I am trying to beat the world record for largest chewing gum bubble.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is me and my brothers when we went for a hike near some stream of some sort.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    I only have three. 1. Write a book before I turn eighteen. 2. Pass all my classes, from now until college. 3. Make great friends.

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I know! Everybody here is sooo pretiful! I just hate it when people compare me to annie.. >.

    Feb 3, 2009


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi