User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Frosting cake icecream Frosakeam I saw the frosakeam stealing sugar from the frosting factory

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    Okay guys!! Get ready to have your brain scrambled!! You have to write a sentance in the most perimitive way possible.. The more errors, the better!!! but you have to ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Ahhhhhhhh!!! yay for you!! i am totally jealous!! cant wait to see it!! tell me when it comes out, and stuff like that!!!!! im so excited for you!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    AHHHHHH!!!!! 8th graders rock the house!!!!!! :D :D :D I love language arts and litature class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2013!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    I agree.. Literature will always live on.. Some people might think that were wasting trees or something of the sort, but hey! they're wasting trees for all their precious documents ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion is wrong!!! killing an innocent baby who doesn't have any choice???Think about the sweetest little child you know, and then imagine killing them while they are helpless....... Killing childre

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    I really enjoyed reading each of these series. They are both timeless :D

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Okay guys.. Here are my favorite shows: 1.Bones 2.House 3.Terminator 4.Avitar 5.uuuhhh... Dont watch that much TV.. Oh well *giggles* Weeellll... hmm.. i have a feeling im forgetting something..

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Personally, i think its just cruel to call other people retarded.. I would hate it for people to call me retarded.. One of my best friends was called that, and ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Okay, here are the two greatest series in the world ( in my opinion) Harry Potter and Twilight Which is better? Why? *please only comment if you have read the ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    Twilight all the way!!!!!!!!! that whole series is awesome! i read it over and over again!! loved them!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    Definatally not racisim.. The people who were cleaning the bathrooms were the same as you and me.. They just needed to go to college, or suck up to the boss ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight series

    What do you guys think about the twilight series, and what do you think about the people who play the main characters in the movie? Here are some pics of ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite shows

    OOOh!!! Bones all the way!!! Bones rocks!! oh and Terminater is awesome too... And House..Eh..I love all Fox shows.. Except for Hole in the wall..Ugh.. I mean, whats the point ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was searching for websites for young poets, and I found this one.. :D and then i became addicted, and the rest is history

    Sep 21, 2008


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies