-
Re: Crazy Questions
Twelve feet. What is the sun made out of?
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
What color was the fire?
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Unfortunately, I was stuck with hair that's impossible to dye any color other than black, and black would NOT look good on me. Luckies!
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: I was wondering
hehehe... Meep, you're scary.... *backs away 200 feet* Tell me now.
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News
Lets hope that never happens to yewis.. *nods*
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: I was wondering
Dear God.. I had a hot dog for lunch! ...ew
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: I was wondering
What in the world do they put in hot dogs? :shock:
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Still Think He's Hot?
3 letters. H...O...T
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
People should come to Oregon. I feels lonely. *nods*
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: What YWS can offer you?
YWS has helped me in many ways. Mostly with my writing. When I joined, I couldn't write at all! Also, I gained a bunch of spectacular friends!
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Dad
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Popcorn
*passes out a lot of money to everybody so they can go buy their own sweets*
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Do you know your ABC's?
Do ya?
Feb 23, 2009 -
Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta
lol my computer went wacko, and I have no way to delete those posts so... hehe
Feb 23, 2009 -
Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta
...?
Feb 23, 2009
