User avatar

Princess

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Pink Pony.. I perfer land, thankyou. Would you rather stay up all night with your best friends, or spend a day with your best friends?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Die trying to live.. For sure.. Im always upbeat :D Would you rather have the sun die, or have your most beloved friend die?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Moving the YWS Office Again

    Goodness Nate.. Caps :wink: .. So where are we moving it to?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    HeHeHeHe. Nice one! :D

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy thanksgiving guys!!! I spent my thanksgiving with my family and my moms sisters family. All the little cousins were soo cute. Also, my God family came over. We had ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I'd love to star in a movie.. Im an obsessed actress! Would you rather have all the publishers trash your book and refuse to publish any of your work, or ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Chirantha!!!! :shock: Me and Thunder_dude7 Nate and Mesh Snoink and Incandescence (I apologize for my poor spelling)

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    That's true.. Sorry if i sounded harsh before.. My parents have nailed strict values into my poor unguarded head.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    No.. Never give them your money...EVER... First of all, the people are homeless because they dropped out of HS, so it was their own decision to become homeless... Secondly, when ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's my bedroom when its actually clean :D :D

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on kris! He was so helpful and sweet when i first came to YWS.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Public Apology By: Lord Anzius

    Banned? I didn't know Nate could do that :D your forgiven

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    oh my gosh! Your pics are all so pretty!!! You are all mean! you make me feel ugly :wink:

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Abraham Lincon Definitely.. He freed all the slaves! :D

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    Can I have them? Please? Pretty please?

    Nov 15, 2008


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver