User avatar

Princess

  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    Oh dear.. I have a dilemma.. What if you're blue and purple? Hmm...I went for the greeters side, but now I am an instructor.. But..uh....confusing

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    7/10. Did you ever leave?

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hmmm..... Blond hair, about shoulder length, 5'4, spray of freckles across face, and light skin tone. Oh dear, I'm afraid I got it all wrong.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    *is proud to have helped* Yay! Go blues!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    All those aspects rely on the leaders of the world, but they mostly rely on the American President. I personally am quite frightened about the future of economics, because they ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    *raises hand* Yes, I would like to tattle! I tattle on all the Mods and Jr. Mods who have been so helpful to all of us during the times when ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Twilight Series-Stephenie Meyer ^.^ Dont get made at me, Its not my fault that they are good books

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    A good book. That's for sure, because you can read it over and over again without your brain turning mushy!

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Shakespeare Play

    Much ado about nothing is my favorite.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a question...

    Go under personal info, and right below your name it says "Personal Title". Type your title in there :D

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas everybody! My family was supposed to go to a huge Christmas party, but it seems like we wont be able due to the two feet of snow outside ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!

    Ex dee dee dee dee dee dee!

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Face Transplant

    Couldn't care less... If I still have ears, mouth, eyes, and a nose, I am all good. I need those to write poetry... hehehehehehe. I couldn't care less about my ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    Im up for it! :D

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Yeah guys. Jeez.. Keep to topic.. :wink: Twilight vs. Harry potter... Hmmm.. They both are unique in their own ways.

    Dec 16, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu