User avatar

Princess

  • Lounge, The Re: Still Think He's Hot?

    3 letters. H...O...T

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Center

    Her eyes opened wide as she stared in awe. The bleak, gray universe differed from what she saw. The sun shone down on the shimmering trees. Tiny flowers twirled, petals ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    People should come to Oregon. I feels lonely. *nods*

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What YWS can offer you?

    YWS has helped me in many ways. Mostly with my writing. When I joined, I couldn't write at all! Also, I gained a bunch of spectacular friends!

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Dad

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *passes out a lot of money to everybody so they can go buy their own sweets*

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Welcome Welcome! I love your name! :D :D :D It's so unique! I just thought that I should welcome you to the huge family. Remember, everybody here is like ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Do you know your ABC's?

    Do ya?

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta

    lol my computer went wacko, and I have no way to delete those posts so... hehe

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta

    ...?

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10. -3 for being unclear.

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Hey!!! *tacklehugs* You seem so awesome! Welcome to yewis! (thats geek speak for YWS) So, Rosey already covered all of the basics, but I think I should let you in ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Healing

    Heya! Emma here! The overall feeling of 'Healing' is very good. It is short, sweet, and to the point. But, being me, I have to point out a few niches ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World War III

    aha! You caught my mistake! *gives cookie*

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World War III

    Plot: The world is going into mass chaos. Because of America's economy, trades everywhere are going bad. All of the countries are getting angrier and angrier at each other. The ...

    Feb 22, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky