User avatar

Princess

  • Lounge, The Re: ~For Our Beloved Snoink~

    I'll write a poem! *starts furiously writing about cute little piggies*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey Matt! Welcome to YWS (I call it yewis hehehe)! Wow, historical fiction, eh? That's awesome! There are a few members on here who specialise on that type of stuff. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hey Jazz! You seem so awesome! I like you already! *snugs* So, I'm Princess, but you can call me Emma..*waves* So how are you liking the site so far? Good? ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is a good name for my character?

    I am creating characters for my story and I would like help naming this character: Personality: Loud and outgoing with a love of people. Extremely witty and is always the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Fashion through the 20th century

    Heya! lol, I feel like I am doing a review :D The beginning paragraph is pretty good, just don't add "In my paper." just take that little bit out, so ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Great poetry words.

    I have been scanning the poetry forums and I saw that a few people have been using really common words, which is not expected from us YWSers, since we are ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Twelve feet. What is the sun made out of?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What color was the fire?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Unfortunately, I was stuck with hair that's impossible to dye any color other than black, and black would NOT look good on me. Luckies!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Timeline for the new YWS

    Will Nate have an email sent to the Mods, Jr. Mods, Instructors, and Greeters when it's their turn to check out the new yewis?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I was wondering

    hehehe... Meep, you're scary.... *backs away 200 feet* Tell me now.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    Lets hope that never happens to yewis.. *nods*

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I was wondering

    Dear God.. I had a hot dog for lunch! ...ew

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I was wondering

    What in the world do they put in hot dogs? :shock:

    Feb 26, 2009


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom