User avatar

Princess

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Okay, I am currently addicted to this book.. Please keep churning out these chapters before i go through withdrawal! :wink: Anyways, I dont really see anything wrong with this chapter, ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is the best one out of all the chapters!! I didnt find anything to correct!! good job!!

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Wow.. This chapter was better than the last...The only thing i can say is that when Lilat did the fake exit thing, can you explain a little more please? how ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Wow!!!! I loved this story! You are a guy of many talents.. But there is one thing i must point out is that the acid thing, i am currently taking ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I know.. When i was at church camp, we all were praying around the fire,silently,(yes we do that) and i was praying for to have doubt vanquished in my life, ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    No way.. that's bogus. Its just pure coincidence :x

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unobserved

    Hey clueless! lol.. I love this poem! you expressed what many people are terrified to say. I admire you for that. :D There is something about this poem that screams ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I loved this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried like a baby. My favorite part is when Allie and Noah were laying in the road, and a truck came up.. it was hilarious. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jane’s Animals

    Jane’s Animals My shoes clap like a baby’s hands---------------just a bit cliche here as I enter the new house. In San Diego we never had wooden floors and rows of ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    For all the Teens in school, do you have any embaressing stories? if so, write them here!! Write juciy stories that make people want to :thud: Not really a debate ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    oh.. :smt001

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    OMG, that was the best story i had ever read! you have lots and lots of skill!!! and as for the name, i think you should either name it Unshed ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Oh.... :x will she be the first girl VP?

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Still.. But shouldnt you listen to him too?

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Peepholes from heaven

    okay..erm.. please try to be more specific... :?

    Sep 5, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley